Are intentional interim pastors missing an important piece of the puzzle?
How do we explain the fact that some churches are receptive to change and others aren’t?
Where do we turn when we’ve used up our best chops?
- We’ve conducted a thorough assessment
- We’ve lead the transitional leadership team in developing a plan
- Our preaching is focused on mission and vision
- Appropriate discipline has been exercised
- Restructuring is well under way
But nothing seems to change?
Perhaps this guy is on to something we need to consider.
Check out Sam Chandra’s latest, Cracking Your Church’s Culture Code: Seven Keys to Unleashing Vision and Inspiration.
Here’s a teaser of what you can expect from the book.
Hat tip: Todd Rhoades