Church hospitality is a vital ministry. This is especially true for congregations with a very low church visitor retention rate. To offer anything less than superb church hospitality is sad. To neglect turning visitors into members puts the church in a death spiral.
One element of a rich experience that leaves church visitors going, "Wow. That was a great church!" is a gift that is culturally proper, distinct from "run of the mill" items, and something so useful they will use it often. Every time they do they'll think of your church!
Here are some other resources about church hospitality that turns church visitors into church members:
- Fusion: Turning First-Time Guests into Fully Engaged Members of Your Church
- How to Wow Your Church Guests: 101 Ways to Make a Meaningful First Impression
- Beyond the First Visit: The Complete Guide to Connecting Guests to Your Church
- 3 Easy Ways to Wow Church Visitors
- 1 powerful technique to revolutionize church hospitality